Free shipping + $0
Track your order
Delivery 2-8 days
The kit contains:
* 5 Skeins of Wool (200 gr).
* 15 mm / US 19 wooden knitting needles.
* The pattern
* A Small Knitter's sewing needle
* The embroidered label
* WAK Packaging
Image color: Natural
The size that is shown in the image is: M
For each size some skein(s) in your chosen color will automatically be added to your order as needed.
For each special yarn color (confetti, hand painted, or tie dye) an extra price is added to the final price which you’ll see reflected automatically when you select one of these colors.
This pattern is written for straight needles but, you can choose the one that suits you best.
MEASUREMENTSFront and Back
Width = 17 1/2 IN [19, 20, 21] in
Length = 22 IN [22, 23, 23] in
Cuff = 6 1/2 IN [8, 8, 8 1/2] in
Arm hole = 15 IN [16, 16, 17] in
Length = 14 IN [14, 15, 15] in
OUR SKEINS ARE MADE UP OF 100% NATURAL FIBERS, WITHOUT A SINGLE GRAM OF ACRYLIC. (read more about our products)
IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH YOUR PURCHASE, YOU HAVE 14 DAYS FROM THE MOMENT YOU RECEIVE YOUR ORDER TO RETURN ANY ITEMS THAT YOU NO LONGER WANT. YOUR REFUND WILL BE PROCESSED IMMEDIATELY ONCE OUR WAREHOUSE HAS RECEIVED THE RETURNED PRODUCTS. (READ MORE)
THE WAK TEAM IS ALWAYS AVAILABLE TO CLARIFY ANY QUESTION OR CONCERN THAT YOU MAY HAVE. PLEASE WRITE TO US BY USING OUR HELP CENTER.
WE ARE A INTERNATIONAL! WE CAN HELP IN THE FOLLOWING LANGUAGES: SPANISH, ENGLISH, FRENCH, GERMAN.
STANDARD SHIPPING: $5.95 - 2-8 BUSINESS DAYS*. FREE STANDARD SHIPPING FOR ORDERS OVER $80.00.
EXPRESS SHIPPING: $19.95 - 1-3 BUSINESS DAYS*.
EXPRESS SHIPPING UPGRADE: $14 - 1-3 BUSINESS DAYS* FOR ORDERS OVER $80
* ONCE THE ORDER IS SHIPPED OUT FROM OUR WAREHOUSE.
- Quick Beautiful By C.RandyRat
- The softness of The Wool overpowers any itchiness I feared might be there . . . This is a super Quick Knit . . . Great from a Firstborn Sweater . . . Just Beautiful . . . I hope I look as Lovely as the Models do!
- User Review By bernadette
- there's some people with a left hand and right hand and then there's the ones that somehow got one too many and one too few from one of them.
this knit is not only incredibly beautiful and timeless but also easy enough for any amount of left handiness one shows.
... and so many gorgeous colours!!
You have to be logged in to write a review