Free shipping + $80
Track your order
Delivery 2-8 days
The kit contains:
* 5 Skeins of Wool (200 gr).
* 15 mm / US 19 wooden knitting needles.
* The pattern
* A Small Knitter's SEWING NEEDLE. Unfortunately, we have run out of this item because of the current global situation. Your kit will be sent without it and we have deducted $1 from the price of the kit. We are sorry for the inconveniences caused. Please note that you can easily use a sewing needle that you already have at home or use your fingers to join and finish your project.
* The embroidered label
* WAK Packaging
Image color: Beige
For each special yarn color (confetti, hand painted, or tie dye) an extra price is added to the final price which you’ll see reflected automatically when you select one of these colors.
Width = 28 in
Length = 49 in
OUR WOOL, COTTON, AND BABY ALPACA ARE MADE UP OF 100% NATURAL FIBERS, WITHOUT A SINGLE GRAM OF ACRYLIC. (read more about our products)
IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH YOUR PURCHASE, YOU HAVE 14 DAYS FROM THE MOMENT YOU RECEIVE YOUR ORDER TO RETURN ANY ITEMS THAT YOU NO LONGER WANT. YOUR REFUND WILL BE PROCESSED IMMEDIATELY ONCE OUR WAREHOUSE HAS RECEIVED THE RETURNED PRODUCTS. (READ MORE)
THE WAK TEAM IS ALWAYS AVAILABLE TO CLARIFY ANY QUESTION OR CONCERN THAT YOU MAY HAVE. PLEASE WRITE TO US BY USING OUR HELP CENTER.
WE ARE A INTERNATIONAL! WE CAN HELP IN THE FOLLOWING LANGUAGES: SPANISH, ENGLISH, FRENCH, GERMAN.
STANDARD SHIPPING: $5.95 - 2-8 BUSINESS DAYS*. FREE STANDARD SHIPPING FOR ORDERS OVER $80.00.
EXPRESS SHIPPING: $19.95 - 1-3 BUSINESS DAYS*.
EXPRESS SHIPPING UPGRADE: $14 - 1-3 BUSINESS DAYS* FOR ORDERS OVER $80
* ONCE THE ORDER IS SHIPPED OUT FROM OUR WAREHOUSE.
- Super warm lap blanket By k
- This is fairly easy with a row counter and some stitch markers. The final product is a super warm lap blanket you would use for an outside event, something to keep your feet warm at night, or just a cute throw. It's too short for a bed runner.
To make a 'sleepy' blanket (as in- a big blanket to cover a big part of the bed), I would double the recipe next time.
You have to be logged in to write a review