Free shipping + $0
Track your order
Delivery 2-8 days
The kit contains:
* 5 Skeins of Petite Wool (100 gr).
* 8 mm / UK 0 / US 11 wooden knitting needles.
* The pattern
* A Small Knitter's sewing needle
* The embroidered label
* WAK Packaging
Image color: Millenial Pink
The size that is shown in the image is: XL
The model is petite, using the L / XL size is creating an oversize effect.
For each size some skein(s) in your chosen color will automatically be added to your order as needed.
For each special yarn color (confetti, hand painted, or tie dye) an extra price is added to the final price which you’ll see reflected automatically when you select one of these colors.
This pattern is written for straight needles but, you can choose the one that suits you best.
Width = 13 1/2 [13 1/2, 14 1/2, 15] in
Length = 16 [16, 16 1/2, 16 1/2] in
Width = 19 1/2 [20, 21, 21 1/2] in
Length = 21 1/2 [22, 22 1/2, 22 1/2] in
Width = 6 1/2 [7, 8, 8] in
Length = 21 1/2 [22, 22 1/2, 22 1/2 ] in
OUR WOOL, COTTON, AND BABY ALPACA ARE MADE UP OF 100% NATURAL FIBERS, WITHOUT A SINGLE GRAM OF ACRYLIC. (read more about our products)
IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH YOUR PURCHASE, YOU HAVE 14 DAYS FROM THE MOMENT YOU RECEIVE YOUR ORDER TO RETURN ANY ITEMS THAT YOU NO LONGER WANT. YOUR REFUND WILL BE PROCESSED IMMEDIATELY ONCE OUR WAREHOUSE HAS RECEIVED THE RETURNED PRODUCTS. (READ MORE)
THE WAK TEAM IS ALWAYS AVAILABLE TO CLARIFY ANY QUESTION OR CONCERN THAT YOU MAY HAVE. PLEASE WRITE TO US BY USING OUR HELP CENTER.
WE ARE A INTERNATIONAL! WE CAN HELP IN THE FOLLOWING LANGUAGES: SPANISH, ENGLISH, FRENCH, GERMAN.
STANDARD SHIPPING: $5.95 - 2-8 BUSINESS DAYS*. FREE STANDARD SHIPPING FOR ORDERS OVER $80.00.
EXPRESS SHIPPING: $19.95 - 1-3 BUSINESS DAYS*.
EXPRESS SHIPPING UPGRADE: $14 - 1-3 BUSINESS DAYS* FOR ORDERS OVER $80
* ONCE THE ORDER IS SHIPPED OUT FROM OUR WAREHOUSE.
- Wonderful with a little perseverance By Laura
- I hadn’t knitted in 40+ years and decided to take it up again with this kit. I had to switch to a larger gauge needle and found circular was easier to deal with even when knitting flat. Even after getting gauge, I found the proportions a little off for my short torso and arms, so I unraveled the whole project and started again with my notes on length in hand. I LOVE this cardigan and always get compliments when I wear it. I’m so glad I persevered.
You have to be logged in to write a review