The Kilim Blanket
Free shipping + $80
Track your order
Delivery 2-8 days
The kit contains:
* 4 Skeins of Petite Wool (100 gr). Color A.
* 2 Skeins of Petite Wool (100 gr). Color B.
* 1 Skein of Petite Wool (100 gr). Color C.
* 8 mm / UK 0 / US 11 wooden knitting needles.
* The pattern
* A Small Knitter's sewing needle
* The embroidered label
* WAK Packaging
Image color: Natural, Spotted black and Black
For each special yarn color (confetti, hand painted, or tie dye) an extra price is added to the final price which you’ll see reflected automatically when you select one of these colors.
This pattern is written for straight needles but, you can choose the one that suits you best.
MEASUREMENTS29 in = width
53 1/2 in = long
OUR SKEINS ARE MADE UP OF 100% NATURAL FIBERS, WITHOUT A SINGLE GRAM OF ACRYLIC. (read more about our products)
IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH YOUR PURCHASE, YOU HAVE 14 DAYS FROM THE MOMENT YOU RECEIVE YOUR ORDER TO RETURN ANY ITEMS THAT YOU NO LONGER WANT. YOUR REFUND WILL BE PROCESSED IMMEDIATELY ONCE OUR WAREHOUSE HAS RECEIVED THE RETURNED PRODUCTS. (READ MORE)
THE WAK TEAM IS ALWAYS AVAILABLE TO CLARIFY ANY QUESTION OR CONCERN THAT YOU MAY HAVE. PLEASE WRITE TO US BY USING OUR HELP CENTER.
WE ARE A INTERNATIONAL! WE CAN HELP IN THE FOLLOWING LANGUAGES: SPANISH, ENGLISH, FRENCH, GERMAN.
STANDARD SHIPPING: $5.95 - 2-8 BUSINESS DAYS*. FREE STANDARD SHIPPING FOR ORDERS OVER $80.00.
EXPRESS SHIPPING: $19.95 - 1-3 BUSINESS DAYS*.
EXPRESS SHIPPING UPGRADE: $14 - 1-3 BUSINESS DAYS* FOR ORDERS OVER $80
* ONCE THE ORDER IS SHIPPED OUT FROM OUR WAREHOUSE.
- Great starter project By Kait
- This was a great project for a first-time knitter. I made it in navy and natural wool and it's beautiful.
It does curl up quite a bit along the edges - the two rows of seed stitching weren't really enough to stop that. If I did it again, I would add wider borders to prevent that, but otherwise a wonderful project.
- Easy and pretty, but beware the curl By JW
- Easy pattern once you get the rhythm down, and visually striking. I forgot how stockinette curls and I'm not a huge fan of how all the edges of the blanket curl in, even though the pattern includes a two-stitch knit/purl border to try and prevent this. It ends up looking skinnier than you want it to. Still pleased overall, though.
You have to be logged in to write a review