Free shipping + $80
Track your order
Delivery 2-8 days
The kit contains:
* 5 Skeins of Petite Wool (100 gr).
* 8 mm / UK 0 / US 11 wooden knitting needles.
* The pattern
* A Small Knitter's sewing needle
* The embroidered label
* WAK Packaging
Image color: Natural
The size that is shown in the image is: M
For each size some skein(s) in your chosen color will automatically be added to your order as needed.
For each special yarn color (confetti, hand painted, or tie dye) an extra price is added to the final price which you’ll see reflected automatically when you select one of these colors.
MEASUREMENTSFront and Back
Width = 18 1/2 [19, 20 1/2, 22] in
Length = 22 1/2 [22 1/2, 23, 23] in
Width = 10 1/2 [12, 12 1/2, 13] in
Length = 17 1/2 [17 1/2, 18, 18] in
OUR SKEINS ARE MADE UP OF 100% NATURAL FIBERS, WITHOUT A SINGLE GRAM OF ACRYLIC. (read more about our products)
IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH YOUR PURCHASE, YOU HAVE 14 DAYS FROM THE MOMENT YOU RECEIVE YOUR ORDER TO RETURN ANY ITEMS THAT YOU NO LONGER WANT. YOUR REFUND WILL BE PROCESSED IMMEDIATELY ONCE OUR WAREHOUSE HAS RECEIVED THE RETURNED PRODUCTS. (READ MORE)
THE WAK TEAM IS ALWAYS AVAILABLE TO CLARIFY ANY QUESTION OR CONCERN THAT YOU MAY HAVE. PLEASE WRITE TO US BY USING OUR HELP CENTER.
WE ARE A INTERNATIONAL! WE CAN HELP IN THE FOLLOWING LANGUAGES: SPANISH, ENGLISH, FRENCH, GERMAN.
STANDARD SHIPPING: $5.95 - 2-8 BUSINESS DAYS*. FREE STANDARD SHIPPING FOR ORDERS OVER $80.00.
EXPRESS SHIPPING: $19.95 - 1-3 BUSINESS DAYS*.
EXPRESS SHIPPING UPGRADE: $14 - 1-3 BUSINESS DAYS* FOR ORDERS OVER $80
* ONCE THE ORDER IS SHIPPED OUT FROM OUR WAREHOUSE.
- Definitely worth doing (with a few modifications) By AlexaLea
- This was my first WAK project, so I'll start off by saying I ordered another project as soon as this was winding down because I loved it so much. It is super cute, soft, and the color is beautiful (I went with spotted mauve). There were two main issues with it, which is why I went with 4 stars:
1. The arms are WAY too short on me- I made this in a size M (I'm 5'6, 138 lbs, 35/26/37), and the sleeves make it maybe 3/4 of the way down my arms. I don't think these are supposed to be 3/4 sleeves. A lot of girls on instagram have full-length sleeves, so I'd be curious to know if they just kept knitting past when the pattern said or if I just have weird arms.
2. One confusing part in the pattern: I was really confused about whether the sleeves were cast off 5, THEN yarn over THEN cast off one THEN yarn over again or just cast off 5/Yarn over/cast off 5. I did it the second way, and the tops of the sleeves ended up very slightly tight, so I'm assuming it was the first way (after wearing it around for a day, the tops stretched out enough that this wasn't a big deal at all).
Overall, this was a super fun first project. It took me exactly two weeks, as someone who has never actually finished a knitting project before.
You have to be logged in to write a review